With a customized blend of coaching, consulting, and strategic partnership,
we help clients:
to grow as leaders, collaborators, and systems change artists.
" Those working on social change
always think their work
is impossible -
history looks back and says:
it was inevitable. "
- Bob Hunter, cofounder of Greenpeace
Are you trying to achieve a big, seemingly impossible vision?
We know this can be both daunting and exciting, and we are here to help you work as effectively and creatively as possible to achieve your desired goals. Some of our specific services include:
- Capacity assessments: does your team have what it takes to lead transformational change?
- Strategy advising and thought-partnership
- Meeting and retreat design and facilitation
- Stakeholder interviews, field research, and assessments
- Collaboration process design and implementation support, including:
- Strategic planning
- Decision-making and governance
- Conflict management
- Culture change
- Communication and information sharing
- Working with virtual teams
- Capacity-building: personal and team coaching, practices, and trainings
Our work is rooted in multi-stakeholder collaboration and collective impact, strategic planning, leadership development, and culture change.
Our approach is informed by years of experience, experimentation, and methodologies.
(including: systems thinking, network theory, human-centered design, open-source, lean startups, holocracy, Theory U, integral theory, adult development theory)
We don't believe in one size fits all approaches; we believe in emergent ones.
Curious? Contact us to see how we might support you.